Taylor Dolinger

As an experienced VP of Marketing, Taylor brings a distinctive blend of expertise in graphic design, UI/UX, CRM implementation, and marketing automation strategies. She's passionate about bridging the gap between aesthetic design and functional user experiences, ensuring that brands look impeccable, deeply resonate with their audiences, and efficiently reach their target markets. Her holistic approach melds creative visuals with the power of automated marketing tools that amplify brand impact and engagement.

Threads vs. Twitter: A New, Refreshing Take on Social Media and Real-Time Conversations.

It has been an exhilarating week since Threads by Meta (The parent company of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp), the revolutionary social media communication appmade its debut. The buzz surrounding Threads continues to grow as businesses worldwide eagerly explore the immense potential this ...

Increased Risk of Russian-backed Cyberattacks - Are You Prepared?

Phishing Attacks: How To Identify & Avoid Them

When it comes to phishing attacks, all it takes is one dirty hook set in one employee to snatch up your vital data. According to NTT’s recent Threat Intelligence Report, 25% of insider threats are hostile with the remaining 75% due to accidental or negligent activity. Even if you have state of the ...

Computer Repair vs. Replacement After 3 Years

Is it time to upgrade your computer? If you think that it might be time for a new machine, there are several questions that you should consider before investing in updated hardware. What is your computer struggling with? How old is it? Was it purchased as "business grade" or "consumer grade"? How ...

The Anatomy of A Phishing Email

Over the past few months, we've seen that plenty of phishing emails are on the rise that are impacting users personally and professionally. We've covered common tactics from phishing attackers and how the coronavirus pandemic has given even more opportunities for scammers to take advantage of ...

The Power of Email Signatures

Most communication today is done by email, with an estimated 269 billion emails sent per day. With its continually increasing presence, a consistent email signature has become an important part of your corporate identity.

New Strain of Ransomware Encrypts Email Inboxes

A new type of ransomware is coming for cloud email inboxes. While this particular strain was developed by white hat hackers and hasn't been seen in the wild yet, it's a wake-up call for those who use cloud-based email services like Gmail or Exchange. According to KnowBe4, this kind of ransomware ...

    Growth Is Just One Click Away

    Want to chat? Just share some project details and a member of our sales team will be in touch to learn more about your vision and how we can help!
    How can we grow together?